Click here if you are having website access problems ×

So not black balled.

david nelson

Just got an email too, as did Dad. Can't wait for what will be our first sprint 😬

It's a good job we printed the regs and entry for off the web and didn't wait for entry forms in the post though - I never got one. Judging by the number of people that the email was sent to the event must be nearly to its 120 capacity.

Is anybody else doing the MotorSport Vision trackday there on the Friday before? We'll be there getting in some practice *cool*

Yup, got in too, but never got an application through the post either..

Its great for you and your dad to come have a play in class 1 Matthew, look forward to seeing you there *cool*

Never been to Cadwell before, nor doing any trackdays so quite nervous! Is it evil and sadistic a la Longcross? *confused*

Can't say I've ever thought of Cadwell as evil and sadistic - well, not in the dry anyway. I love the place and can' think of anywhere I'd rather compete. Together with a bit of friendly father/son rivallry it should be a great day - I just hope it doesn't rain.

There's a video of a Fiesta doing a sprint there last year on YouTube

. Should give you some idea of what to expect. I don't know if we'll be using the final chicane though, that's normally reserved for bikes.

Me too *wavey*

Matt, Cadwell is far more user friendly than Longcross. In fact I wouldn't say there was any comparison. Cadwell is a proper circuit and you will love it 🥰

Take a look at the Year in the Club DVD with the lap from Dave Jackson. This gives an excellent view of the circuit, and no fog 😬

Kipper

Fun is not a straight line.