Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Low Flying

Simon.Rogers1

yep excellent article - good write up but a couple of quick points

1. It wasn't my choice to be in 6 of the pictures 😳

2. would we all really jump to help in (bottom right picture) 😬 with constructive advice

3. since when has LF allowed clearly photoshopped pictures such as Adrian getting airborn *tongue*

all in good fun *thumbup*

Rob :)

In response to your reply Rob.

1)Liar....you are a media whore 😬

2)Constructive advice was given...however this related mainly to sexual gratification, along with advice on braking points and how best to rectify the problem he had 😬 😬 😬 I feel as Richard managed another run, he ignored all advice!

3)Adrian is the bestest fastest driver in all of class 3..love yoooo adrian..thanks for the loan of the tyres last year 🥰

Hmm....a bottle of red....affecting me brain methinks....should i really go into the garage to finish tinkering with the car 🤔

Dannyboy *tongue*

Ahh...the windups! I've missed them! *wavey*

It's much trickier winding up some of the guys on my site given most of their 'football thug' mentality and disrespect of their managers *mad* heh heh..come close to a few beatings this winter 😬 😬

Adrian.....was just being nice for a change! No need to borrow them at the moment...unless we can make them look a bit like Stunners *smokin* Don't worry, I'll revert back to normal by the first round 😶‍🌫️

Dannyboy *tongue*