Mark Durrant

Rob Grigsby

Dave Brown

Trevor Newman

Adam Hay

Iain Hay

Adam Hunt

Derek Hunt

However, as there are plenty of spaces available provided you arrive at Silverstone on Sunday by 9am and have £120 you can join in with the fun *thumbup*

I know it is unlikely in March but please ensure that your arms and legs are covered and you may wish to bring your own crash helmet as these must be worn. If you do not have your own Caterham have a selection to choose from.

Please aim to arrive at the main car park to the left of the entrance to the ciruit by 9:00 sharp as you will be required to sign on in readiness for a 9:30 start.

If for any reason you are delayed please give me a call on 07999 338320.

See you bright and early on Sunday *thumbup*

Mark D

Comp Sec *cool*

Brilliant Day, Brilliant company, well done Mark and the guys from Caterham Motorsport, first slalom event and would definately do another one 😬 😬

As for the results, Ken Evans came 1st, Trevor 2nd with Adam Hay 3rd

Graham

*smile*Lotus 7 Club General Secretary *smile*

Rob, at least you only had to come back from 15th. Obviously my plan of lulling everyone into a false sense of security by coming last by several seconds after the first course was a little overdone *redface*

Still, pleased to get back into single figures - I can't believe everyone was so unkind about the penalty time added on though 😔 😔. Course, should have known better really *wink* *wink*

Great fun though and obviously as I have now had some practice (like most of the rest!!) it will be a different story next time.

Thanks Mark.

Mike

A very enjoyable day *thumbup*

I fail to see how anyone who has the slightest interest in cars could have anything other than a great time on one of these days. It was interesting to see how everyone got better throughout the day, and by the last couple of runs, there was very little time between the fastest and slowest times.

And we've proved once and for all that racing drivers (Trevor) are not as quick as sprinters (Ken) when they're just against the clock *tongue*

Cheers to the folk from Caterham/Hyperion who put on a great event, and to Mark for organising it.