Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Driverside harness please

Nic Day

I am after a drivers side Caterham set.

I have upgraded from a Luke seatbelt buckle one on the drivers side (but have fitted the passenger side one, so the buckle is on the wrong side. Tried to swap it round but one of the screws started to chew up)

So I am after a drivers side newish set (the ones with caterham branding on the sholder strap and the red turn buckle) in black, with 3'' sholder and 2'' lap please

OR another passenger side one that maybe I can change the buckle on that would also work

Cheers

Nic

Winner of the Largest pair in a non SV 7 (Rumble 2003) here

Regin

You may come to my rescue again!!!!

I bought a nearly new one about a year ago and was told it was a passengerside one as it had the buckle on the right. But is fine for the drivers side, I just have to be carefull when taking it off not to damage the paint on the side of the car.

So I am after either side really to make them a pair rather than a nice caterham set on my side and an old luck set for the passenger.

By the way do you want your diff carrier back? I did not use it in the end as I bit the bullet and took my one out to change the LSD.

Winner of the Largest pair in a non SV 7 (Rumble 2003) here

Nic,

No thanks. No diff back, I've still got one 3.62 and one 3.92 open diffs on the shelf.

It may be worth asking Phil at r&r if it's of any use for him.

I'll have a look at the shelves later.

/r