Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Spotted - P 7 JWR heading for Long Melford

Steve Wright

• Area Representative

Spotted today in the p***ing rain - White Seven leaving Alpheton for Long Melford:

P 7 JWR

You turned on your headlamps just as we were approaching from the opposite direction. I thought your were saying hello, then realized I was in the Tin Top. 😳

visit Carrotland.co.uk

*smile* Yep, that was me 1 week into Caterham ownership! Was taking a mate on a joyride around the local lanes. Twas all going well until the lead footed idot snapped the clutch cable! Luckily had a spare and got going 20mins later.

Was up from London visiting the folks. I put over 400miles on her this weekend - I was hoping for a spotting - Thanks!

Edited by - ptpt on 5 Mar 2007 20:56:15

Edited by - ptpt on 5 Mar 2007 20:56:42

Edited by - ptpt on 5 Mar 2007 20:57:36

• Area Representative

Hello and welcome to the club *thumbup*

Don't forget to call in to our monthly meeting if you are in Suffolk, first Monday of the month, Cornwallis Arms at Brome near Diss.

Click on the Carrotland link below for a taste of the events that we hold - Don't forget the 50th celebrations at the Norfolk Showground in September!!!!

Cheers

visit Carrotland.co.uk

*thumbup*Thanks Steve - if I'm ever up on at the beginning of the month, I'll pop by the Cornwallis for sure. North Kent is my local area now that I'm based in London but I'd say Suffolk is the better blatting county! Enjoyed a super blast between Needham Market and Rickinghall on Saturday - precisely the type of road I bought the 7 for!

see you around

Phillip

I agree! Some of my favourite roads are up on the Norfolk/Suffolk border near my folk's place. I can never remember it's number, but there's a B-road which starts in Garboldisham goes past Banham (and a little bowl-shaped S-bend, I call the mini carousel!) past Hethel and spits you out just south of Norwich with dirty great grin and a very hot, plinking exhaust!

I just need to work on a good blat route up from South East London....