Click here to contact our helpful office staff ×

JPE possibly for sale

Mike C

I'm just testing the water here but I may be forced to sell the JPE! I have a re occuring injury which means I can't drive the car at the moment ☹️

This would be a hugely regrettable sale and would break my heart to let it go...

Massive spec, genuine JPE (car number 34) and in mint condition.

Price would be circa £28k, including number plate....K9 JPE.

Call if interested... sniff sniff *cry*

Mike 07770 968 944

Mike C

K9 JPE

Guy, Peter, yep, very sad indeed and having spent so much time and effort on the car, it really is a complete wrench to have to consider selling it ☹️ ☹️

Julian, I'll send photos in the morning.

Mike C

K9 JPE

Thanks Steve *thumbup* It may come to putting into storage if the arm doesn't get better soon. Would be so sad to see it go but it's just not getting any use at the moment (the car, not the arm!)

Mike C

K9 JPE

• Area Representative

Mike

Sorry to hear this. I confess that I have found Caterham seats to be really good for the back - but I suspect that it's the getting in and out which is troublesome - but you don't have a hood to worry about!

GJT Crossflow

524 star of the show *cool*

Hmmmmm . .. I was thinking power steering myself . .. the new electrical ones that they use on race cars with variable assistance(i.e. more for slower speeds).

Mike C: Surely if the shoulder's the problem, anything without power steering will cause pain - including Ferraris, E-Types, GT40s, etc. If your shoulder's not going to be better soon, power steering's got to be worth looking into.........

Thanks for the comments and suggestions chaps, very kind. *thumbup* I hadn't thought of electric power steering, sounds expensive though.

The other problem, is that I just don't seem to be using the car that much at the moment. ☹️

Mike C

K9 JPE