Click here to contact our helpful office staff ×

Cheltenham

Chris C

• 2 weeks later...

Chris

It was me dave *wavey*, I have only recently got my new toy and was taking the chance to get out in the dry for a blat!! Who cares about the cold I have a heater.... 😬 😬 The car is actually metallic purple with silver stripe, but looks black/blue in the dark. Hoping to get some more use soon but just had a new baby last week, all a little hectic right now! Hoping to get the young lad strapped in soon for his first blat, hope to see you again soon, give us a flash. (Reg no. R300 WKD)

Dave

Dave,

I agree - welcome to the fold!

Despite your new baby - I can see you sneaking off for a quick 'blat' every now & then, especially when the sun's out 😬 😬 😬

I usually make some excuse then I'm gone for at least a couple of hours!! *cool* *cool*

Chris

Chris

What car do you have?? Are you the owner of the orange caterham that my wife keeps seeing around Cheltenham? I am hoping to get a few more 'blats' in and hopefully a track day shortly *thumbup* 😳 I also work with another guy that has a 1600 roadsport so you may see the two of us out from time to time. My father may also be seen driving it (A little more leisurely than myself), with a rather sheepish looking woman in the passing seat (that will be my mum 😬 😬)

Catch up soon.

Dave

Dave,

I have a Blue 1600K with flared wings.

There's no way I could persuade my father to drive it tho'! He prefers something a lot more sedate (read Slower!). When he does come for a 'blat' he sinks low in the seat, pulls his hat down low & hopes no-one will see him! Funny thing tho' - this just makes me want to go faster 😬 😬 😬

Chris