Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Cheese-on-toast discovery

Myles

Not much left in the fridge except for lots and lots of coffee and a couple of bottles of wine - so cheese-on-toast it is/was for lunch today. There was some cheese, clearly - and bread (I digress, but anyone else keep it in the fridge...?)

Anyway. Cheese on toast with a dash of fresh black-pepper. And then some freshly-ground nutmeg for a change.

Golly - the nutmeg really gave it an extra lift. Marvelous *smile*

And with that, I'm orf to work for a bit. Hum-ho.

🙆🏻 🙆🏻 🙆🏻 🙆🏻 🙆🏻

Alcester Racing

7s Equipe™

🙆🏻 🙆🏻 🙆🏻 🙆🏻 🙆🏻

Alcester-Racing-Sevens.com

Ahhhhh,

The "best " Cheese on Toast

1) Take some Waitrose Olive Chiabatta and warm through

2) Spread a thin layer of Red pepper Pesto on the bread

3) Slice a mature Chedder over the Pesto and grill until browned

*thumbup* 🥰 🥰

If at first you don't succed Sky diving is not for you

• 3 months later...

[rumbletum]

On early shift this week ... in desperate need of some early elevenses ... Where is the shed's teaboy when you need him? *tongue*

[/rumbletum]

Hey Davis, boy... fetch me a toasted bacon sandwich if you would please? *wink*

And don't skimp on the HP sauce! 😬

*arrowright*Get a Mosaic Poster of YOUR car and help Nuke the Leuk here *arrowleft*

*arrowright*Pictures here *arrowleft*

• Area Representative

...when Rabbit said "Honey and condensed milk with your bread?" he [Pooh Bear] was so excited that he said "Both", and then, so as not to seem greedy. he added, "But don't bother about the bread, please."

GJT Crossflow

524 still jumping sideways 😳and ☹️

I once managed to get the caffe over the road from Software Ltd at the Angel Islington (where i was gainfully employed for a while) to add a "special" to their menu coz we ordered about a dozen every lunchtime ...

A triple decker scooby snack entitled "Road Kill" *tongue* Top deck was egg & bacon with tommy k, Middle deck was cheese, mushroom and baked beans, Bottom deck was sausage & HP sauce, All wedged in chunky doorsteps of fresh baked bloomer, stood about a foot high (maybe not) *tongue* and HAD to be eaten as a sandwich, not with a knife and fork 😬 YUMMY!! 😬

Dangerous Dave (not to be confused woth Dangerous Brian - who was only a danger to himself, but that's a tale for another day) would regularly have two or sometimes even THREE of these for lunch! 😳 But then again, he also held (still holds AFAIK) the record for eating 14 big macs in one sitting AND keeping it down for the required two hour minimum after consuming it!

Them was the days when i could eat one of those for lunch and not fall asleep at my desk *rolleyes*

*arrowright*Get a Mosaic Poster of YOUR car and help Nuke the Leuk here *arrowleft*

*arrowright*Pictures here *arrowleft*