Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Schoolboy error...

Myles

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Should we start planning the sheds Chrimbo Pantomine now? or is it too early to start putting the script together?

I suggest we bring the "tradtional" panto more up to date, so am suggesting "The Wizard Of Oz" gets an upgrade...

Instead of going to a pretty little planet called Oz, they get transported to a different Oz and have to battle "THE" Alien, but they have Arnold Shwartzeneger AND Sly Stalone fighting on their side.

Delbert can squeeze into Audrey Hepburn's dress and be the female (dame) lead as Dorothy (did you see that clever link inro previous post) *tongue*

Dave Wiley can star as Sly in the role of the Scarecrow ('cept a beefier version) *tongue*

Paul Davis can play Arnie's role of the Tin Man ('cept less forgiving and less human than Arnie) *tongue*

Anyone wanna put their hands up for helping me write the script?

*arrowright*Get a Mosaic Poster of YOUR car and help Nuke the Leuk here *arrowleft*

*arrowright*Pictures here *arrowleft*

• 4 weeks later...
Anyone wanna put their hands up for helping me write the script?

I think you have quite sufficient fantasy inside your head to do it all on your own.

....I can guess what part I might be offered. Just remember that you shouldn't upset witches or you may end up being turned into something (else) unpleasant. *nono*

A Woman's Place is - in her Se7en

Edited by - Barbarella on 11 Jul 2007 19:22:44

Bubbly went down just fine (after some initial protestations* as to whether the 'event' justified it), thanks. 😬

* it was a bottle I'd been given as a b-day present in December by my grandmother and had been waiting for a good excuse to drink... That gesture was probably as valuable as bringing the bottle in the first place... *wink*

🙆🏻 🙆🏻 🙆🏻 🙆🏻 🙆🏻

Alcester Racing

7s Equipe™

🙆🏻 🙆🏻 🙆🏻 🙆🏻 🙆🏻

Alcester-Racing-Sevens.com