Myles

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do I get any say in this matter.

*confused* *confused*

PS

Like the Charecteur reference D21P, but I would suggest the Devastating Good looks might be over egging the case some what after all I have met WC in a far flung environ called Lincolnshire 😳 😬

If at first you don't succed Sky diving is not for you

Ok Delb ... who would you prefer my sis or PD ??

And yes maybe drop the 'devasting' bit - you don't want her expecting a Brad Pitt looky-like *tongue* but hey she turns 40 this year and on the rebound ... she's the lucky one!!

Btw "in a far flung environ called Lincolnshire"

Can I just clarify that the location was Cadwell, before an one gets the wrong idea 😳 *tongue*

I have just read this from top to bottom too (slow day in the office). It is better than anything on TV at the moment 😬 😬 The suspense is great, the will he wont she, the options and new characters that keep being introduced..... how will it all end? This could be a winner.... I see Hollywood at least *thumbup*

If it has tyres or testicles, you're going to have trouble with it 😬

Ok Delb ... who would you prefer my sis or PD

Right I have given this long consideration

and the answer is subject to a pulse not having left the body anymore than 48hrs ago the sis nudges Davis into a cocked hat 😬

If at first you don't succed Sky diving is not for you

Hmmm ... now... do I tell her about the length of time it took you to conclude you'd prefer her to another man or not ...

Btw Delb she's an ex-nurse (but still has the uniform!! 😳) and is now a drugs pusher ( actually she trains people to sell, in a pharmaceutical corp. but I thought 'drug pusher' might be easier to spell *tongue* 😬 )

Myles - I can assure you I'd much rather focus on the original thread topic *thumbup* , but you give us so few, infrequent crumbs of info ☹️

... if you let us know what's happening this week then I won't tell Delb that my sis has put a bit of weight on since that photo!! *tongue* 😬