Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Schoolboy error...

Myles

Flippin'eck. I'd all but given up on her given that she'd not returned any of my texts since she returned about, ooh - what, a month ago?

Received one this evening though - *smile* - not holding my chickens or counting my breath though... *wink*

Better make my next move a good'un...

🙆🏻 🙆🏻 🙆🏻 🙆🏻 🙆🏻

Alcester Racing

7s Equipe™

🙆🏻 🙆🏻 🙆🏻 🙆🏻 🙆🏻

Alcester-Racing-Sevens.com

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wish I could give you some advice, but I'm so out of practice at this sorta thang...

BUT whatever you do don't mention toilet cleaner ... oh!... you already have *tongue* 😬

fingers and toes crossed tho' *thumbup*

I really would not recomend any Hard to get / not really intrested tactics at this point

So....that means that you pick her up in the seven wearing nothing but a bright red shiny G string and your 50th anniversary baseball cap and greet her with:

"This is your lucky day. I've got a boot full of Steinlagers on ice, a full tank of high octane and YOU need to grab your coat girl....you've pulled" 😬 😬 *thumbup*

Dave Ardley. White Xflow with Clams

The Bearded Clams

King Sh1t Of Clam Hill!

NEW Updated Photos here

I believe that is the case nowadays.....

ISTR a quote on one of these Urban Numptiy ""Reality" Soaps a quote from one Husband

"AWight Treacle I'm just ere to get the blame and pay the bills"

If at first you don't succed Sky diving is not for you

I can vouch for Delbert's immaculate manners, devastating good looks, fantastic vegetarian cookery, love of fine wines and single status if that helps him with your sis 😬

Or is that "he's a rude bugger whose looks are a victim of his lifestyle, has rejected meat so farts for england, has a glass recycling bin to be proud of and whose neighbours thought he was gay as he lived on his own and kept inviting strange men in sports cars round"?????

However, if it's a different kind of thing she's after, then he's loaded and has a HUGE (ego)

What's more, he's HOUSE TRAINED!!!!