Click here if you are having website access problems Γ—

Schoolboy error...

Myles

Oh dear. *redface*

Β 

Spent yesterday evening chatting to a rather nice Kiwi corporate-tax lawyer of the female persuasion πŸ₯°(and no, not just at weekends Paul... πŸ˜”).

Β 

Phone-number: check *thumbup*

Name: erm... *rolleyes*

Β 

I know the name of the girly who arranged the wine-tasting that KCTL turned up to - but not KCTL herself...

Β 

πŸ™†πŸ» πŸ™†πŸ» πŸ™†πŸ» πŸ™†πŸ» πŸ™†πŸ»

Alcester Racing

7s Equipeβ„’

Β 

Alcester-Racing-Sevens.com

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Truth!

Urmm, hi, this is Myles - we met at that party (etc...). I'm soooo embarrassed but during the wine tasting I neglected to ask for your name, I feel such a fool (lay it on thick)...

Β 

Β 

Good luck!

Β 

😬You laugh at me because I'm different, I laugh at you because you're all the same. 😬

Oh Come on Myles - GET A GRIP MAN - You can wing it - just call her - "Oh Hi - we met the other evening... etc etc" - You'll pick her name up as you go along - dont fret!!!! Just CALL HER!!!!

Β 

Now - what's my wife called... Oh yea - I remember!!!!

Β 

Rog

Β 

Mechanical Numpty!

Red with white stripe Vauxhall HPC on carbs. Some arty pics!

Β 

No sordid details for me thank you - I'm more interested in the build-up ... the embarrassing silences, the interpretation of dialogue/actions, the does he? doesn't he? questions .... anything after that is boring ...... well, certainly as an onlooker!! *tongue*

Β 

Myles and Nicola .... I could get used to that *smile*

Myles and Nicola .... I could get used to that

Β 

...but then we would have a MAN to counter the MAV....

Β 

Course, could be NAM... *rolleyes*

Β 

Alcester Racing

7s Equipeβ„’

Β 

Myles,

I've been told that there’s a big Auzzie surfer dude called Bruce that's also interested in the young Nicola, better make a move before the deal's off the table.

Β 

(it's a shame you found out her name, the ladies like the sight of a slightly embarrassed male making a fool of himself for them, brings out the mothering instincts. The embarrassed fumbling explanation about her name would have been perfect to put her at her ease *wink*)

Β 

Β 

😬You laugh at me because I'm different, I laugh at you because you're all the same. 😬

a slightly embarrassed male making a fool of himself for them

Β 

If that were true, I'd generally not be able to move three paces without tripping over one of them... *rolleyes*

Β 

That was yesterday Myles ...

Β 

If I'd taken the advice of some of the teasing I got at work yesterday (from a younger, female co-worker), I wouldn't have sent her a text until at least today - so I reckon I've got a days-grace *smile*

Β 

Alcester Racing

7s Equipeβ„’

Β 

GHAK - MYLES, PULL YERSELF TOGETHER AND SWEEP HER OFF HER FEET BEFORE SOMEONE ELSE DOES!!!!!!

Β 

Go on - shoo - call her/text her/whatever it takes! She'll be convincing herself by now that you didn't exist/you hate her etc etc etc. Don't let the little voices in her head start talking, or you're DOOOMED lad.

Β 

Oh, and remember not to take the pi$$ out of her clipped vowels, they're very sensitive about that are Kiwis... 😬

Apologies - I was at work πŸ˜” πŸ˜” πŸ˜” πŸ˜” πŸ˜” Now in a fairly-rotten mood as a result and probably not in the right frame of mind to call her. I'll clean the flat and see if that cheers me up... *eek*

Β 

Alcester Racing

7s Equipeβ„’

Β