Click here to contact our helpful office staff ×

SOLD - Caterham 7

Dizz

Going to a good home - Must sell to fund new upgrade project. Full SV spec Roadsport 1800 VVC K series 160bhp. 13,000 miles, very good condition. Registered March 2005. Full Caterham service history at 3k, 6k, 10k and 12k miles. Garaged car. Metallic; Labrador green. One owner from new. Value new £25,924. Asking £20,250. For pics see PistonHeads ad.

Lots of extras: Driver-side lowered floor, red push button starter, black-pack, limited slip differential, up-rated front brakes, heated screen, Momo q/r s/wheel, body-matched painted headlights, leather seats, 4-point harness, high-level rear brake light, ‘7’ aero filler, 15" anthracite wheels 5 set, FIA roll bar and strut, Apollo anti-cavitation oil system, Aces shift-lights, luggage rack, full weather gear & hoodbag, heater (for the missus), immobiliser, four-point harness, 5 speed touring gearbox, fire extinguisher, map pocket.

Edited by - Dizz on 21 Feb 2007 19:20:02

Edited by - Dizz on 12 Apr 2007 20:50:22

David

My plan was always to upgrade after a couple of years and I am keen to do so. It will be hard to see her go *cry* but the time is right to progress.

Very glad to hear you're coming over with the canoe for the Wight Blat, I will arrange a meet with the Island 21 owner. Are you bringing Sarah ?

Dizz - yes. If someone's bringing a projector/screen to the campsite, I'll bring the Dizzcam footage with me as well and we can all laugh at my spin.... Your driving looked FAR too composed.

What's the upgrade plan then? Surely you can just do the VVC-R upgrade and get some stickier tyres?

It's not a Good car, it's a Great car Dizz.

All the care and attention to detail you've given it will bring a lucky someone else much joy in the (hopefully not too distant) future. *biggrin*

Then you can build a fire-breathing monster Caterham *evil* to frighten the rest of us with!