Click here to contact our helpful office staff ×

chug a chug a chug

Jason Plato

So it's alive then? just ran mine up for the 2nd time this year in preperation for the Pistonheads meet tomorrow.

Still seems fine oil/water temps/levels etc etc all good. Looking forward to my first drive of the year tomorrow.

How long till you are ready to get it on an R/R?

Rob G

www.SpeedySeven.com

Edited by - rgrigsby on 17 Feb 2007 18:14:37

Stop..............

I was working around the house today.........it was sunny and incredibly mild for February and there was the car sat on its axle stands, no radiator......leaking oil.........

I really need to get my 🙆🏻 in gear and get it back on the road.......

I could have enjoyed a blat today

Simon Bell - Caterham 7 Duratec R

I`ve seen the future.....and it`s powered by duratec Check out the website here

We fired the crossflow up today as well for the first time in 4 months while it was up on the stands. My brother has been re-arranging the plumbing in the engine bay a little for an airbox and just wanted to check all was well. Fired first cylinder up, and ran very smooth and quiet. Ah, the wonders of EFi 😬

We are actually a month ahead of where we normally are at this time of year so am very pleased *thumbup*

A Good day 😬

Edited by - Graham Perry on 17 Feb 2007 20:55:23

And a weekend for starting Duratecs in general as mine fired up today for the first time since November after changing to an Emerald ECU and new engine loom over the winter. Oddly though we couldn't get it to fire at all on the 2.3 map from Emerald although it appears to run very well on the Ammo supplied map for his 2 Litre. *confused*

Booked in for one of Doctor Walkers wand waving sessions in a few weeks so should be good after that. *thumbup*

Brent

2.3 DURATEC SV Reassuringly Expensive

R 417.39 😬

Dave,

Glad to hear it is up and running! *thumbup*

We are very interested to hear how your RR session turns out (no, not the R&R session in Egypt! The rolling road session with Steve G. *tongue* ) Hope you do have a nice trip though! 😬

ELV15 - Tom in California -

200hp duratec powered 2003 Clubsport Build pics here: here

Sounds feasible Rob as it just wasn't injecting anywhere near enough fuel to even fire. We suspected no spark at first so removed one to test and it was bone dry with not even the merest hint of a whiff of petrol.

Brent

2.3 DURATEC SV Reassuringly Expensive

R 417.39 😬