Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Well that'll be me in trouble with the gods

Hibster.

To what exactly ?

An f-ing 13th post of the same petition or another lack of discussion about what has gone on with regards to club funds

People tried to lighten the trend on BC away from the threads that thought this was just a personal spat between Arnold and Norman when it was much more than that and we got nothing but complaints. Maybe I should encourage more threads for Barry to shut down because the "club" doesn't like the content, oh dear I thought I was a part of the club not an outsider to be shut out

And now we have self appointed censors springing up

Ah well, they are welcome to what BC will become as more people say it was better in the old days

Ho hum

I'm off to a photography forum

Paul

Supercheese R250

Caterham pictures here 😬

Let me know which one,

Too many people around here are making me feel inferior

Perhaps they will introduce a Second class membership

(for those of us that support the club and do things , quietly rather than whinge)

If at first you don't succed Sky diving is not for you

Edited by - Delbert on 11 Feb 2007 22:27:03

Paul / Mav ... There's room enough for EVERYONE on blatchat - It's part of what makes the club special FFS!

Arnie & Norman may have a spat, and yes, it may need to be sorted out, but not in the way it was in public.

I went up to the london meet and TALKED to people about it. If you've got ANY concerns Paul, phone (or email) someone on the management team.

They will hapilly answer your questions, and there WILL be a full statement in next months LF.

I happen to trust the management team of OUR club, i certainly couldn't do a better job!

*arrowright*Get a Mosaic Poster of YOUR car and help Nuke the Leuk here *arrowleft*

*arrowright*Pictures here *arrowleft*

I don't have a problem with the management - it's the snobbery of some members I take issue with ... what's wrong with some members wanting some fun on here - after the heaviness of the last couple of weeks, I think it's been an excellent foil ...

Paul

Constantly bashing the people trying to run the club is not helpful.

Perhaps divcerting your energy into somehting positive may make the whole place / fell slighty better, rather than creating negative postings.

Who are the self appointed censors? There are 2 moderators currently on Blatchat - Barry and Graham.

Actually Mav

I don't think Paul is having a go at those who run the club - if you check the link and the comments - it's literally the 'self' appointed censors he ( I think!?) takes issue with - those that have stated how they would like to dicate what content is to be posted and where ...

and to me, that's quite offensive!!

Exactly,

I fully support all in any club that give up thier time freely,

I do however have a real issue with Armchair experts who complain and have no constructive solutions.

there are too many around this forum at the moment.

If they were to get off thier bums and actually effect change maybe we would all benefit and be thankfull for thier brave new world.

However sitting there pontificating that life is carp what are you gonna do about it is wearing more than a little bit thin in this writers opinion.

I cannot speak for Paul, but my impression is that he is of the same view

You will note I rarley complain and if I do I tend to do it

a) privatley

and

b) offer a solution where I can help/ add value.

and old boss told me a usefull way to act

don't bring me problems bring me a solution no matter how flawed, we then have a basis for a solution, and you show you have an understanding and a commitment.

At presant I have an issue with the club on an administrative issue.

WHEN I have a solution I will bring the issue to the team privatly

If at first you don't succed Sky diving is not for you