Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Is it really that bad??

Don

Why does everyone they keep banging on about how crap BC is now *arrowup*.

If anything puts off new members it's continually reading that this forum isn't as good as it used to be... I'm 'new' so I don't know what it was like before 'members only' and although I'm obviously 'too shedly' for the serious nature of threads upstairs I'm beginning to feel peed off that I've missed out on something ... what was the big deal??

Just the usual armchair whingers....

It comes round every 3 months or so,

usually followed by the club makes too much money / the sheds should be exciled/ cancell all psudonyms including ones like mine that I have had since I was 11 etc etc

I actually feel sorry for Barry and co at the moment, it seems the more they put in the more they are critsized

If at first you don't succed Sky diving is not for you

I still love BC, I don't care that certain people would like to bring the whole thing down around us. Blatchat is built on a diversity of opinion, and would be supremely boring if everyone had the same point of view. Christ, can you imagine it:

I think is really really

I agree!
yes, so do I
you're not wrong there
yup
aye, so do I

I agree!
yes, so do I
you're not wrong there
yup
aye, so do I

I agree!
yes, so do I
you're not wrong there
yup
aye, so do I

Diversity is the life of Blatchat! I'm so glad that there isn't anyone else who thinks the same as I do, they'd be very boring to talk to!

😬You laugh at me because I'm different, I laugh at you because you're all the same. 😬

Then there's the shed version *wink* *eek*

Christ, can you imagine it:

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think is really really

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

quote:

No it's not! *mad*

quote:

Is is feck *mad*

quote:

you're out of your tree *tongue*

quote:

P1ss off! *smile*

quote:

You're having a laugh *smile*

quote:

Go sh@g yourself *biggrin*

quote:

Well if that's what Wile thinks it must be bollocks! *tongue*

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Diversity is the life of Blatchat! I'm so glad that there isn't anyone else who thinks the same as I do, they'd be very boring to talk to - or perhaps wearing a silly beard or being slightly Welsh *tongue*

K16 00C - The MANGO Handbag

If this is paradise, I wish I had a lawnmower!