Click here if you are having website access problems ×

I'm back...what have I missed?

Boonie Hound

Lucky for you the AO email bitty went skywards 😳

There was a BIG fight upstairs in the big house and everyone stood round in a big circle going FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT until the headmaster came along and broke it up *eek*

Some of the lads were sent home from school and told to stay away till they said sorry promised to not to do it again *confused*

It was much easier when you just got yer 🙆🏻 caned and carried on with it *smokin*

Oh - and afterwards to try and cheer everyone up, someone (no names - no pack drill) got a little sozzled amd posted about a squillion thread all beginning with "Best .... etc" and some others got peeved with it all and didnt want to be cheered up *rolleyes*

I'm gonna go out shopping tomorrow and get some nice new comics and refil the bikkie tin in the sheds 😬

*arrowright*Get a Mosaic Poster of YOUR car and help Nuke the Leuk here *arrowleft*

*arrowright*Pictures here *arrowleft*

I recently posted a topic wanting some general views about a legal matter .. it turned into a rather nasty mudslinging session where morals rather than the law were being discussed .. I decided to remove the thread ... i guess some folk are like ....

I guess he didn't like what he heard Myles... *cry*

Lucky Delbert I'd say

Anyway, to continue the Camera purchase thread.

I to bought a mistaknely priced lens from the said Comapny,

I walked in said I'll have that one you have in stock, The manager , who is a friend of a friend said "you have a bargin" and I took it home.

£285 instead of £430 ish Hey Ho

If at first you don't succed Sky diving is not for you