Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Cadwell Park

john powell

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I sent off my entry forms for Cadwell and Spa along with a cheque to cover both on Friday the 9th of Feb. After speaking to my bank the cheque has not been cashed.Are the club still holding the cheques or do i have a problem ? I have tried blatmailing Geoff directly, but the mail wouldn't go through.

Thanks in advance.

Geoff

I haven't had a paper or email confirmation of Cadwell or Spa yet, but the above replies suggest that some have already been sent (for Cadwell at least).

Should I be worried? I am confused as one of your replies says nothing is going out until Friday?

Steve

Edited by - sjmmarsh on 22 Feb 2007 17:47:01

Hi Steve and everyone

Got on top of this earlier, so I sent out email confirmations on Wednesday but it appears that some emails from my club address seem to be getting lost *eek*

You do have a place and I'll resend confirmtaions to everyone again today, so apologies to everyone if they receive it twice.

Spa confirmations will be emailed out next week.

Geoff *smile*

Edited by - Geoff P on 23 Feb 2007 07:32:13

Hi Geoff, i sent you applications for both cadwell and spa but have had no comfirmation that i'm in? i sent them last friday, not sure if they made it on time? Could you please let me know if you received them? Many thanks Martin