Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Type 9 + Bellhousing + Propshaft + Diff

scooter

5 speed Type 9 Box. Fully re-con about 5 years ago. Very clean and in excellent order. £65.

SPC alloy Bellhousing for X-flow/Zetec to Type 9. VGC. £55.

Propshaft re. above (De-Dion). VGC. £55

Standard Diff re. above. Again, fully re-con about 5 years ago. VGC. £55.

All the above has only covered 4,000 miles since build/re-con. Priced individually, or £200 for the lot.

Not that I want to start a long debate, but I must admit that I am a bit disapointed that you choose not to consider the fact that I replied on your for sale post 7 minuttes after you posted it. And send you a blatmail with my contact details shortly after that.

But the its you choise.

Regards Jorgen

Hi Jorgen.

Some people replied through email without posting on here and others have posted on here without sending email. One or two have even phoned.

Irrespective of whatever medium was used to communicate an interest in the parts, Ian was the first to make a firm commitment to buy.

Furthermore, I did not and I still have not received any email from you.

I'm sorry you are upset with my decision, but I feel I've been fair in the process.

Regards

Scooter.

Scooter,

I know for certain that I Blatmailed you 30 seconds before posting here.

And I did that before Jorgen posted. I called Jorgen to advice him it was up for sale and per agreement I posted his interest. As Blatmail and as propper posting on the BBS.

Didn't you receive my email either?

/regin

Erm... It would seem that apologies are in order...

Jorgen - your email (and Regin's... and one or two others!) were in my Bulk (spam) folder.

I would normally have picked them up, but SWMBO had already opened them and hadn't told me. As such, there were no 'new message' icons to alert me they were their.

😳 Me bad!