Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Brilliant 'Best of' fun upstairs...we have the first page

Wile7

*arrowup* *arrowup*Hmmmm.

I am just catching up with this feedback too Paul. What is the issue exactly do you think? That we were seen to be spoiling a 'dignified' thread? Wasting bandwith ( *confused* *confused* *confused* WTF?), interfering with other peoples' opportunities to post?

It was a good bit of fun - pretty harmless. Did not want to upset anyone (except Davis of course).

Shame really. Rise above it (gets step ladder out) *wink* *thumbup*

Dave Ardley. White Xflow with Clams

Don't point that beard at me, it might go off.

Groucho Marx

Updated photos here

Well maybe we need to start a sub shed

We can leave some people to the shed to laugh at their own "humour" in the old shed and leave upstairs to die on its own, shame really but if people even want the shed to be more serious than the "best" threads upstairs then I doubt that they'll enjoy anything from now on ☹️

Supercheese R250

Caterham pictures here 😬

If you are referring to my comments about the nonsense, then all i would say is there is a time and a place. That was not it IMO, and although I understand what you were doing, to find anything sensible ofver a 2 period, in 6 pages of threads was monotinous.

It added nothing.

I like having a laugh as much as the next person, but that just made the whole thing look silly.

What would you have thought if that was your first introduction to the club?

Or, perhaps I should say nothing, let you all carry on regardless and wait for the forum to die of it's own accord?