Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Nice little blat

strongy

I feel fine now *thumbup*

But this morning I remembered that it was the South Wales meeting tonight *idea* and I would have to see Bailey's ugly mug ☹️ ☹️ *tongue*

All 7 of them *eek* *eek* 😬

Dry-sumped White Supersprint *smile*

Edited by Dr Who 19:56:27 2038

I wish to respond to the following statement in the strongest possible terms....

How would the sight of an overweight, sheep-shagging, bald, Granddad from an incestuous village, in a gay coloured seven embarrass somebody who is neither a poofter or Welsh

sight of an overweight ......... I can lose a stone free-of-charge; you'll need expensive plastic surgery to improve your looks *tongue*

sheep-shagging.......... Don't knock it til you've tried it, gay-boy! *tongue* *tongue*

bald.......... I shave my head, I'm not naturally bald, unlike your preferred type *tongue*

Granddad ............ Yep! No response needed, you faggot *tongue*

incestuous village......... Cinderford is a town, clusterfcuk! *tongue*

gay coloured seven .......... So everyone with a yellow seven has a gay-coloured car???????? You and Wile7 have white cars, what a fine example of the straight fraternity *tongue* *tongue* *tongue*

neither a poofter or Welsh........ BULLSH1T!!!!!!!!!!!!! *tongue* 😳 😳 😳 *tongue* *tongue* *tongue* *tongue*

K16 00C - The MANGO Handbag

If this is paradise, I wish I had a lawnmower!