Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Two Weber Carb tuning Books

Graham Perry

I am having a bit of a clear out. Don't need these anymore but will no doubt appeal to someone.

1986 Weber Carburettors Haynes manual covering all major Weber Carbs up to 1979 including the ever popular DCOE. Book is in near perfect condition. Not quite sure why, but these have been involved in several bidding wars on e-bay recently and some good ones go for over £25 *confused* You can have this one for £15.

1988 Weber Carburetors by Pat Braden. Another popular book by the American publisher HP books. The book is American but is very practical in outlook and includes photos of some super installations. In some respects it is more accessable that the Haynes manual. Book is in good condition, £10

The two books compliment each other very well, and would rather sell them to you guys than put on e-bay

Postage is likely going to be about £3 each by Royal mail. Phone 01279 427720 before 9pm or e-mail PerryGC at BP.com

Edited by - Graham perry on 29 Jan 2007 20:58:43

If Graham's books are sold I have the same two books for sale. But only if Graham's are sold!

I also have "How to Build & Power Tune Weber & Dellorto DCOE and DHLA Carburettors" by Des Hammill

and

"Weber Carburettors - Theory, Tuning and Maintenance" by John Passini

Both of these books are in excellent condition. £10 each plus postage.