Click here if you are having website access problems ×

The truth about manflu

strongy

Both Mrs Strongy, the boys and myself are suffering from Manflu.

Eldest boy - 1 day off school and didn't want to play soccer at the weekend.

Youngest Boy - 2 days of school and an early night.

Myself - felt a bit rough, thought it may have been last nights bottle of Shiraz mixed with Broadside, but carried on with work anyway.

Mrs Strongy - home from work and dying on the sofa demanding Lemsips, cough medicine, tangerines, the phone number for the solicitor etc

Now what am I to do 🤔 I've got to cook my own tea *thumbdown* *mad* *eek* *eek* *eek*

I reckon some more Adnam's Broadside and a visit to the Chippy (as reccommended by Bailey's aunt) would just about cure me *thumbup* *thumbup* *thumbup*

And girls say men die if they've got a cold. Pah

Dry-sumped White Supersprint *smile*

Edited by - strongy on 29 Jan 2007 19:09:11

Strongy

I am truly sorry to hear about your suffering, and I wish you a speedy recovery. *thumbup*

Tell the boys to keep their chins up - they'll be over it soon. *smile*

Tell Mrs Strongy to pull her bloody self together, make your tea (or go to the chippy for you) and pour you a beer. You need extra attention as you're recovering from a serious illness, man! *wink*

Bloody women - they can be so selfish *mad*

K16 00C - The MANGO Handbag

If this is paradise, I wish I had a lawnmower!

I fully reccommend Adnam's Broadside as a cure for all illness, now just need to make the GP make it available on prescription *idea*

Centurys ago didn't monks brew stronger beer in the winter time to keep the germs at bay?

Dry-sumped White Supersprint *smile*

I reckon Adnam's Broadside should be renamed Broadrear 😬

It's a bit PARP in here today - And the air conditioning isn't working here either *eek* Open plan office with 16 desks ... and i'm on my own 😬 Everyone else has discovered something urgent that needs their attention 😳

*arrowright*Get a Mosaic Poster of YOUR car and help Nuke the Leuk here *arrowleft*

*arrowright*Pictures here *arrowleft*

*arrowup* *eek* 😬 😬

Just you wait...they will all return with cans of air freshner, those air wick things, scented somethingorothers and a large cork and rubber mallet for your 🙆🏻 *eek* 😬 *thumbup*

Dave Ardley. White Xflow with Clams

Don't point that beard at me, it might go off.

Groucho Marx

Updated photos here