Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Ahh well....

Delbert

I miss it as it was helping to pass the time of day and providing me with endless entertainment.

☹️ perhaps in a month or two if we get bored down here we could set it all off again 😬 I like to think of it now as a sort of ready to go firework that works everytime you light the touchpaper.

I'm staying down here , there's nothing worth talking about up there, also the fried bacon sausage and egg down here is fab.

Oy Wile pass the HP mate

Honestly, what a day!!

Started well - had to interview a Russian Ladeee rejoicing in the name of Olga Diva (I kid you not *wink*), came back with cup of coffee only to find that BC was gone!

Had to work. On a Friday! *mad*

Still - going to pick up the 7 on the way home and there's no snow!! *cool*

Waiting for my Christmas LiSt Delivery!

Look ... I'll own up ....

Delbert made out that I was mooning at the other forums and then I put something about Westies .... next thing you know ...

I've obviously caused extreme offence and I can only apologise sincerely....

Edited by - WindyCat on 26 Jan 2007 15:57:58

No PD - because I wouldn't refer to a gay man as a poof - a 'poof' is either a noise or an ottoman!! *tongue*

I had copied and pasted it too - cos I thought it would go whilst I was mid-read But then I deleted it, cos really, women don't like to gossip!! 😬

I think it was rightly pulled because it was badly timed - there had been some goading late last night which had been noted as embarrassing and then there was mention of other forums watching events 😳 - and then the killer post landed which, by then was possibly inappropriate and, I think to those who have no idea of the situation, was vague enough to imply that the club might be involved..!?

Male has been cent 😬

PS You have mail too, hows the new toy ?

PD no male from ewe though ☹️

But the Nicky the Nikon issue is sorted, flash needs to reset *thumbup*/recharge *thumbup*

If at first you don't succed Sky diving is not for you

Edited by - Delbert on 26 Jan 2007 21:02:54

Ok. This is driving me nuts (said the chap who got a steering wheel stuck on his willy one afternoon).

For a glimpse into what all the fuss is about have a look here *thumbup*

Dave Ardley. White Xflow with Clams

Don't point that beard at me, it might go off.

Groucho Marx

Updated photos here

I read the killer post upto the word 'Police' and it then got pulled *mad* *mad* *thumbdown*....but boy did i get some work done with out BC *eek*

can someone blatmail me the cut & pasted jobby please......probably not as i'm usually ignored ☹️ ☹️ ☹️

Saw it *eek* wanted it 😬 was growing old *mad* got it! *thumbup* here