Click here if you are having website access problems ×

WOW!!! Useless Info 2

Wile7

Did you know that Mary did not really have a little lamb....she actually had two little girls and a boy and is married to a chartered accountant and happily lives in Redhill?

No...neither did I *smile*

Dave Ardley. White Xflow with Clams

Don't point that beard at me, it might go off.

Groucho Marx

Updated photos here

*arrowup* *arrowup*Wile, I regret that this is old news.... ☹️

I think you'll find that Mary's husband ran off with Miguel, his office cleaner, and he is now living in Pago Pago in a beach hut with Miguel. He is currently petitioning the local government for the rights to a Civil Partnership.

Mary has taken up a relationship with the sales manager at the local "Briggs and Stratton" lawnmower dealer, whilst her oldest daughter Kim has joined "The Sun" as "Cultural Development Consultant" with a special brief to work in Catford. Mary's husband has not paid a penny in maintenance; the family home is to be repossessed following mortgage arrears.

Kylie, the younger daughter is in Sixth Form, studying for her CCSEs. She was a bit 'slow' at school and needed the extra two years to get her "Art" and "Home Economics" qualifications.

Thomas, the 14 year old son, is in rehab following his life-long addiction to two-fingered Kit-Kat bars.

I'm afraid that Mary would rather have had a lamb.... ☹️

Edited to remove old Nose word "Martgage" *wink*

K16 00C - The MANGO Handbag

Edited by - Ash Bailey on 28 Jan 2007 09:50:06