Saw this address on Angus' site

Road & Race Transmissions

The Bullock Shed

Filston Farm

Shoreham, Kent

TN14 5JU

tel: 01959 525105

mobile: 07836 333882

I've not used them (yet) but seem very highly thought of on here.

BTW I'd be interested to hear how you get on *wink*

Bozz

McLaren Orange and Black 1.6SS 6 Speed here

I believe that they also will install a Rocking Horse pooh shovel and give away a free Emerald ECU and set of half doors with every LSD supplied!

I've been looking for one for two months now. Phil at R & R is apparently the man, but he is holding a waiting list of people looking for these. I spoke to Simon Lambert at CC and got the same story - no supply. This morning I contacted Raceline to see if they have anything they could supply here and am waiting to hear back!

My sig says it all! *arrowdown*

Waiting for my Christmas LiSt Delivery!

Its the ZF lsd units. ZF have sold the intellectual rights to Mitchell Cotts who also build the Caterham 6 speed box. Obviously it will take time before a batch is manufactured. If your in a rush get Phil stewart to fit the Tran-X unit. No one will have an exact cost for the ZF yet but allow around a £1000 .

Just came back from Phil's shed tonight. Verry nice guy's. The put a ZF in my difhousing. Verry resonable priced, no hidden cost's. They know their stuff verry well. He let me make some pictures of the 45 deg and 30 deg ramps. He even made a studio setup 😬 and a nice background for the pictures.

Q.

Edited by - TopQ1967 on 26 Jan 2007 00:16:00