Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Zetec Engine + GSXR TB's + Dry Sump Tank - ALL REDUCED

scooter

Zetec Black-Top 1.8 with DRY-SUMP system. Built in anticipation for Formula Ford season (circa 2001) by highly respected motorsport engineers (Langford Performance Engineering), but not used due to a change in regs. Therefore it's a fresh engine. Has ram-pipe induction fitted and makes approximately 140bhp as standard. Looks great. £699 Delivered or £649 Collected.

Dry Sump Tank. Good condition. 17" tall, 4" wide, fits on the lower chassis rail, and has 3 openings. Does not split in half. £38 Delivered

Suzuki GSX750-R K6 Throttle Bodies. Came off a 4 month old bike that had covered less than 500 miles. Twin injector model with throttle pot, rails and I'll throw in 4 inlet rubbers. Absolutely as new. £139 Delivered.

4-1 stainless exhaust manifold to suit 7/Zetec. Only a couple of days use. £159 + Delivery. SOLD

Raceline water-rail. Used, but clean. £79 + delivery. SOLD

Kent Vernier Pulley's for 1.8 Zetec. VGC. £89 + Delivery. SOLD

Raceline RL200 Camshafts for 1.8 Zetec. Very slight wear on bearing journals and a piece has broken off the end at the timing slot (perfectly functional). £89 + Delivery. SOLD

Edited by - scooter on 3 Feb 2007 18:48:37

Hi Stuart.

To run in FF at that tme the Zetec had to use standard internals (in this case the 130bhp model). Tis engine is fresh.

The induction is via the standard Zetec TB, but includes an FF aproved ram pipe. The engine makes 140BHP in this specification.

I do not know who made the dry sump, but the system includes the pump.

A flywheel is fitted to the engine, but there is no clutch or alternator.

Had I chosen to pursue the Zetec route, I would have had a manifold fabricated to suit (£180 from Bogg Bros) and added the GSX-R TB's listed in my ad. I would have hoped this to boost power to somewhere in the region of 155-160BHP.

Hope this helps.