Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Class 6

Davey Bee

Dave

Darrell South is looking at competing in class 6 but with slicks. He wont be doing all the rounds though probably 5 or 6.

I will be in Class 5 running with my own car. The only other person that may be in this class that used to run slicks is Graham Ford but I dont know what he is doing engine wise or even if he is returning.

Thanks for that Tony, if that the case then I'm happy to run slicks. Like I said before I really don't care if its ACB10's or slicks.

I will be ordering my new tires at the end of the month, so if there is anyone that intends to run ACB10's then please let me know on here or by blatmail.

R600 VX here

Dave,

I intend using either my ACB10 in 6, or my CR500 in 5 as neither set of tyres have seen much use. For various reasons I am far behind with preparation this year & have yet to decide (anyway will probably only get to 3 or 4 rounds so may have little effect on your decision).

L7 FUN

• 2 weeks later...

So are any of you currently entered in class 6 (Davey, Graham & Adam) planning to use ACB10's in 2007? *confused* As I type I still have a crossply setup and both crossply trackday slicks & little used A24 ACB10's in the garage from last year. I would consider jumping classes & joining you as an ACB10 refugee *smile* unless you are planning to spend your down time on sprint days scrubbing sprint slicks in the paddock. 🙆🏻

L7 FUN