Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Class 6

Davey Bee

Davey, My ACB10's were only used 3 times last year so I may join you for the few sprints i can do next year. Thick skin required though with slick shod busas in class 6 & seriously fast drivers in classe 5 (+4) 😳

L7 FUN

Edited by - Paul Gibb on 21 Jan 2007 18:42:54

Paul / Davey,

I think you will find that there may well be no slick shod Busa's in class 6 this year ☹️

As such it may work out well as a refuge for all the powerfull ACB10 shod cars that don't fancy adopting the change over to radials for this season *confused* *thumbup*

If non of the old class 6 cars are running this year, then could we have some sort of gentlemens agreement on ACB10. I don't wish to step on anyones toes and understand that this is a non road legal class. However it could be a solution to two problems ,that being the lack of competitors in Class 6 and cost of the rule changes. in the others classes. What's the general opinion.

R600 VX here

Edited by - Davey Bee on 22 Jan 2007 08:07:04

Tony, not 100% sure yet. But save yourself the journey results should be as follows-

1st. Mr B branch

4th/5th ish Mr D luke

😬 😬 *thumbup*

Edited by - DSL on 22 Jan 2007 14:22:00

Edited by - DSL on 22 Jan 2007 14:22:55

Looking at prob doing the Midland Hillclimb Championship *confused*

But give me a break 😬 I've never driven a single seater, so am not expecting to set the world on fire ☹️

Infact I'm only in it as a gloryfied tyre warmer 😬, shall be leaving all the fast stuff to my vastly experienced co-driver 😬 *thumbup* *thumbup*

No, I know my place Dave 😳

Anybody as confident as Hamish must be good 😬, or he's going to look a bit of an 🙆🏻 is'nt he *confused* 😬

If I can only remember to brake at the right time 😳, i'll have this lark sorted then Dave 😬 *thumbup* *thumbup*

There is normally a space on the entry form to say who drives 1st, you could take it in turns a different meetings, you also have to remember that at some places ie prescott, the rolls are reversed and the second driver goes after the main class not before.

Dave

• 3 weeks later...

Ok I've sent my registration form in for the championship. I will be in class 6. However it would be nice to know if others intend competeing in this class on ACB10's. It makes little or no difference to me if I use ACB's or slicks, but as I said earlier on in this thread if there is support for a gentleman agreement then I'm happy to go along with that. I just need to know before I go out and buy a set of slicks.

R600 VX here