Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Italian leather Goodwood driving gloves - REDUCED

drB

I bought these from the Goodwood shop just before Xmas; I tried them on in the shop and thought that they fitted perfectly but after wearing them a couple of times I've now realised that they are a little too tight ☹️

Although not damaged or marked in any way, the creases in the leather mean that I can't take them back - besides I have no one to blame but myself *mad*

They are dark brown leather driving gloves with dark orange detail. Open back and fastened with a single clasp bearing the Goodwood logo. Goodwood import these from Italy and the leather is absolutely beautiful.

Size is 8 (sizes range from 7.5 to 9.5) so I guess that makes them small to medium. The circumference of my hand over my knuckles is 21.5cm and they are fractionally too large for me so you would need to be a touch smaller than this.

Absolutely no damage, tears or marks. Worn only twice and still have that wonderful smell of fresh leather.

These sell at Goodwood for £95+P&P, I'll take £65 + £4 P&P (fully insured Royal Mail special delivery).

REDUCED - now £55 + P&P

lots of photos here

*thumbup* If you purchase but find that the size isn't quite right for you I will refund the full price less the postage providing the gloves are returned within 10 days and are in the same perfect condition!

adam

adambettinson@hotmail.com

see car. buy car. race

Edited by - adbett on 2 Feb 2007 08:31:01

Edited by - adbett on 2 Feb 2007 08:31:45

• 2 weeks later...