Click here to contact our helpful office staff ×

Complete CC exhaust sytem with manifold

Richyd

This is off my 2004 1.6 ss car - it is the standard CC system with a black heat-guard. Comes complete with manifold and all brackets/fittings. It is in near perfect condition, 1800 miles old with no scratches, dents etc - just in need of a clean to bring it up to showroom condition (as pictured on car in my signature). I have just upgraded to a longer primary 4-1 system, so this exhaust is just sitting in my garage.

Excellent as spare Academy car exhaust or an upgrade for an old/knackered K series system...

Would prefer to sell as a complete system - open to sensible offers......

Rich

Passed my test in 1988, but still I'm learning to drive! here

• 2 months later...

It is a complete system but without the lambda (as I need it for my new exhaust).

I will not want much for it as it is not a tip top exhaust. The headers up to the box are tarnished but the box buffs up quite nicely (or you can put a heat shield over it)

I am going to put my head on the block and say £50 for the complete system but I don't actually know if it is worth this mucvh or worth more (the upgrade was several hundred!). As it is not is top condition though I think this is about right. It can be seen/heard on the car at present but I will be removing very soon (before the wight blat!)

• 3 weeks later...

BTTT *arrowup*

This is still sitting in my garage gathering dust. It's in perfect condition (well would be if it had a polish) with a black heat-guard. The exhaust has done something like 1600 miles and the guard only 200 miles. Complete system WITH manifold and all fittings except Lamda probe, as I needed to keep that for the new system.

TOTALLY open to sensible offers....

1.6 SS 6-speed with terminal upgradeitis - widetrack, uprated brakes, R500 exhaust, adjustable platforms, 3.62 diff, lightened flywheel, AP clutch - DVA Power next!!!! here

BTTT again - It's been sold twice now, but both time buyers pulled out due to location (Germany so carriage quite exp) or found another system....

£125 for the lot plus carriage - This is a bargain..... it's as-new (but in need of a 30 min polish) *smile*

1.6 SS 6-speed with terminal upgradeitis - widetrack, uprated brakes, R500 exhaust, adjustable platforms, 3.62 diff, lightened flywheel, AP clutch - DVA Power next!!!! here