Click here if you are having website access problems ×

For sale section

Petrolhead

• Area Representative

Can I suggest that it isn't removed completely but rather moved, perhaps to a sold area.

As a novice, I find it useful to look through old ads, to get an idea of costs, availability etc.

Cheers

IF they know how to write in BIG RED LETTERSid=red> BM blush.gif

Maybe we ought to have a theory test, with modules of course, followed by a multi-choice test as a pre-requisite before any postings can be made. Complete understanding of emoticons and the need to apply liberally if the posting is the teensiest bit controversial would also allay the fears of those easily offended wink.gif

But then again, BC wouldn't be the same without someone taking offence, would it question.gif

FH teeth.gif

.....oh yes,

and the understanding of how to get back into a post..... to EDIT id=red> it cool.gif

Edited by - fullharness on 21 Mar 2002 07:39:02

• Area Representative

FH, I find it totally offensivethumbsdown.gif that you would discriminate againstmad.gif a potential BlatChatterthumbsup.gif, simply because s/he might be less computer literate than othersteeth.gifteeth.gifteeth.gifteeth.gifteeth.gifteeth.gifteeth.gifteeth.gif

Oh and I agree with Blatman, that marking an ad as soldid=red> would be very helpful.

Edited by - adil on 21 Mar 2002 11:39:24