Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Hayabusa Caterham 1400

Mark Durrant

This is a post from Brodie......."Thought I'd give members first dibs on my Hayabusa-engined Seven.Probably needs no introduction but has taken me to my fourth Class 6 title recently and only selling due to Single-seater switch!Now fully refreshed after Harewood last season *confused*the spec includes Nitron suspension,Alcon 4-pots,ZF-LSD,1400 Mistral Engineering conversion in 2006,Translogic Quick-shifter,Barnby Eng.magnesium wheels etc,etc.Infact the Complete Package enabled me to better a number of Hill and Track records comprehensively last season *biggrin* *thumbup*A dream to drive,I don't think you could enjoy a car more than I have this version ?!! 100% reliable and a complete Giveaway at £16,950 or £15,500 in 1300cc spec. Please phone 07886700724. P.s.Many thank's to all members who have helped to make my time at the 7Club so rewarding *thumbup*"

Mark D

Comp Sec *cool*

• 2 weeks later...

The buyer of this car, if a reasonable driver 😬 would be capable of the fastest time of the day at all our club sprints & hillclimbs *thumbup* That is now that Brodie, Jez & myself have moved on to pastures new *thumbup* *thumbup*

Surely that's got to be an incentive to purchase *confused*

Paul

I can confirm that the car is not road registered and has not been prepared for the SVA test.

Jean Luc and others in France

I have replied to all of your emails but you do not appear to have received these messages and I therefore suggest you check your 'Junk mail' or spam filters.

In any case this car is owned by Brodie Branch and any questions you have should be directed to him by calling his mobile: 07886 700724 *thumbup*

Mark D

Comp Sec *cool*