Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Cage Rollgage SLR or R 400 fast deal

Joachim Westermann

Hi, I am Wednesday on the way to UK - Birmingham. I am at the Virtual 7 workshop and at Arch Motors.

I stock 2 Cage Rollcages. One brand new and the other one only one race olad. Also as new. Both in original black powder coat.

I can bring them to UK when we meet us Wednesday on my trip. I have zero time for an extra way.

The new one is £ 590,- and the used one (as new) £ 550,- cash. I have space for both cages.

Regards

Joachim

mog-racing.com

Hi Joachim,

My questions are on behalf of a friend who cannot get to a computer at the moment !

He is interested in the R400 cage and wants to know if it will fit a 1997 1.6 superlight ?

He also needs to know (if he were to buy it ) if he could meet you early on wednesday evening ?

Thanks.

p.s where is virtual seven workshop ?

@J Stewart You can have the new one. Please email me. You are the first who answered.

@lsb I prefer a Safetydevices Cage für your car because you do not have the holes in the frame for the front fixings. I also have a Savety devices but it is at the moment at the powder coating company. Maybe it is finish tomorrow. Please also email me for details.

So it looks that the used Cage is still for sale but there is Hans from Sweden... and Richard. Please email me again for payment and meeting details...I will answer you a.s.a.p.

Regards

Joachim

mog-racing.com