Click here if you are having website access problems ×

I have an alias or two.....

Wile7

Delbert, I know the guy, but we're not related really, he just dug my name. Bastard said he was going to use it, but I didn't know he had really done it! Where's he living these days?

Never let it be said that we never let it be said

Edited by - Zane Determinant on 4 Jan 2007 21:47:22

Zane,

Last time I checked he was residing in Haute-Vienne SW France writing a tribute Autobiography to Wreckless Eric.

Its all a bit embarrasing as he now has a fascination with White Levis 😬

It is said that he made some money running a website for horny dyslexics,www. I cook sock .com 😬

If at first you don't succed Sky diving is not for you

Edited by - Delbert on 4 Jan 2007 22:06:51

You are taking about INDIANA Determinant? He was in Florida last time I saw him. Didn't wear jeans though, he always wore shorts and a wooly hat. I doubt if he's in France, he'd not been to Europe when I knew him, but that was 4 years ago. Who is this Wreckless Eric guy?

Not the same Indie. This guy did have a site called www.blackhelicopters.com for a while, but he ran into some trouble.

Or was it www.blackchoppers.com can't recall exactly.

I gotta be honest Zane I have done much reasearch into the Determinant family tree Since I discovered a rather shifty Great Great uncle of mine who lived in South Wales during the Great Pot Noodle and Lava Bread reveloution.

You also have a relative called Slater who was very big In quantum mechanics.

Slater Determinant developed an expression for the wavefunction of a many-fermion system, which by construction satisfies the Pauli principle.

So I hope this adds to the versions told to you when you were a child *thumbup*

If at first you don't succed Sky diving is not for you

Well Delbert I reckon you may be on the right tracks there with this information on Slater. I do have a relative who is a theoretical physicist, but his work is mainly to do with tachyonic shell propagation.It's way out stuff, he claims it takes theory well toward an overall explanation for the creation of the universe. He says there is good reason to believe that tachyons are the missing element which will clear up a great deal of misunderstanding, buthe also says that science isn't ready for the change in paradigm which the work will need to be properly understood, or at least accepted.

He hasn't published his stuff yet, this is just a part of it.

He isn't called Slater though, guess your joshing, huh?

PS Did you check who it was bought Indiana's site www.blackhelicopters.com? here

I heard he'd had a problem with it! *eek*

Sheeeeit ! 😳

Edited by - Zane Determinant on 5 Jan 2007 12:53:10

*confused* *eek* *eek* *arrowup*

Zane,

Last time I checked he was residing in Haute-Vienne SW France writing a tribute Autobiography to Wreckless Eric.

Its all a bit embarrasing as he now has a fascination with White Levis

It is said that he made some money running a website for horny dyslexics,www. I cook sock .com

G'day Zane.....in case you are wondering what all this about France, white Levis and Wreckless Eric was, I think what's happened is our esteemed colleague and fellow SV capitano from the UK Chapter, Delbert, has decided that you are actually me, using a pseudo.

He does this from time to time, the last time he was convinced I was 'Bud Juggler' antil people who actually know the true identity of Mr Juggler were able to enlighten him!

Wreckless Eric is an english punk era songwriter, famed for "Whole Wide World" (1979) and for having penned "Broken Doll" later covered by Cliff Richard. He has one of his better known songs in the new film "Stranger than Fiction", with Dustin Hoffperson.

I'm NOT writing a biography of Wreckless, NOR do I go in for white Levi's though Del thinks different! 😬

I do count Mr Wreckless as one of my more congenial aquaintances, though. *wink*

Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds..ooooh hooo hooo!!...

😬 😬here *eek* *eek*

Edited by - Unclefester on 6 Jan 2007 15:18:44

*arrowup*But UF is better looking than you Kate.......mind you it's not difficult is it you ugly model you.........

Dave Ardley. White Xflow with Clams

Don't point that beard at me, it might go off.

Groucho Marx

Updated photos here