Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Volvo S60 D5 SE Auto - with Sat Nav & TV

Steve Robinson

Am trying to cut my outgoings so have decided for certain to sell my S60 D5. A quick search on here should trun up the views of a good number of Blatchatters about what exceptional cars these are!

It is an 05 model year D5 SE with Geartronic gearbox. It never drops below 42 mpg and on a motorway run it will do easily over 52 mpg. A full tank gives it a range of nearly 700 miles!!

I am the second owner, the first being one of the finance people at Volvo HQ, hence the enormous list of extras fitted to it.

The options they added to the standard spec are:

Integrated Sat Nav & TV. This is controlled either from a joystick on the back of the wheel or from a remote control. When not is use it glides into the dash out of sight.

Integrated phone. This runs off a sim card in the dash and allows dialling from the steering wheel controls.

It also has:

Glass sunroof

Rear parking sensors

Electric folding mirrors

Rain sensing wipers

Electric memory drivers seat

Full leather

Cruise control

6 disc in dash CD player

Upgraded audio system

17" alloys

It has full Volvo dealer service history and other than some kerbing to the alloys is in excellent condition throughout. Being less than three years old it is also still under a Volvo warranty so you can buy with complete peace of mind. Warranty expires (but can be extended) in September 2007 or at 60,000 miles of course.

I'm looking to simply clear the finance on it, it is advertised on Pistonheads at £12,950 but I will take an offer of £12,600 from a Blatchatter for it.

Cheers

Steve