Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Cover Systems Ltd lightweight outdoor cover for SV

I.Mupferit

For sale having treated myself to a Jill Judd colour coded jobby. *cool*

18 months old, in perfect condition having only been used on 2 French touring holidays, complete with storage bag.

£70 incl postage within the UK.

Brent

2.3 DURATEC SV Reassuringly Expensive

R 417.39 😬

Edited by - Brent Chiswick on 26 Dec 2006 10:58:25

It is specific to a Caterham SV and whilst it has straps that go underneath I would be concerned about trailering with it as I think it would balloon if the air gets under it at speed. Better used for what it is intended to be I think, which is as an effective, waterproof and breathable outdoor cover.

Brent

R 417.39 😬

*thumbup* Thanks Brent. Waiting for reply from DHL on costs. Back home tomorrow so If I have not heard anything I will pay them a visit. Your idea of another Gonads sounds good though.....give me a couple of days please? (unless it sells in the meantime of course) *thumbup*

Dave Ardley. White Xflow with Clams

Don't point that beard at me, it might go off.

Groucho Marx

Updated photos here

Might be tight to arrange as from tonight I won't be back home until Thursday 4th however my son should be around until the 2nd of Jan so could probably arrange something there if necessary.

Dave, I'll send you my mobile number via Blatmail so if you decide you want it and we can arrange something via Cagey, you can call me as I probably won't be able to access BlatChat for a few days *eek*

Forgot to say that you have first dibs on it so I will keep it available for you while we try and sort the delivery. *thumbup*

Brent

R 417.39 😬

Edited by - Brent Chiswick on 29 Dec 2006 09:19:42