Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Spa

mav

• Area Representative
Why isn't the Chunnel friendly for cars with trailers? Is this cost? I went over to the BHP day recently at Croix and the day return was £98 for the car, trailer and seven? Not sure how much it would have been for a weekend return though. It was cheaper booking it the day before than a week in advance.

• 4 months later...

Still places left at this late stage.........

It's on Wednesday 22nd August.

Open Pit Lane, free use of a pit garage, free instruction if you want it with just 7's on track.

Entry fee of £225 with extra driver free providing he/she is a club member.

Contact me via my profile for more details and an entry form

Geoff *smile*

Come on everyonr!

The new pit compex is HUGE (each garage can house about 50 7s) and the track changes are intersting,

La Source is different but still great fun, the chicane that replaces the old Bus Stop is very different 😳

Come and drive the new circuit layout before Lewis does!

Matt

Life begins at 10,000 *cool*

How are people travelling over there?

I'm driving the Seven all the way there but can only leave from London on Tuesday afternoon/early evening.

This means that I am to get a ferry/eurostar before 7pm, then get down to Spa late doors.

Is anyone else on a similar schedule? It would be good to cruise down there with another Seven.

James

This will be my first ever track day even though I have had Caterhams for the last 8 years and only live an hour and a half away from both Spa and the Ring *redface*

I know you have to have your arms and legs covered but don't have a race suit and not sure what to wear? Can't really justify buying the afore mentioned suit (unless I get the bug) for one day so can anyone recommend something as I don't want to look a pratt. At the moment I have a new set of coveralls and I'm using my motorbike helmet so the word novice certainly suits me *redface*

Anyway still looking forward to it and hoping the weather is going to be good.

Tony,

If it is hot and sunny (here's hoping), then a long sleeved top like thisand long torousers will be fine. otherwise a t-shirt and jumper or lightweight jacket. Bike helmet should be ok too, so long as it is in good nick...