Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Stickers

Rapid Response

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry to disagree Kermit but most people in the 'normal' car world haven't a clue what a Caterham is. The name Lotus IS usually known and the thing I have found to be the biggest pointer to what it is is if you mention The Prisoner etc.

I had these stickers here (sorry for quality of pic) done about four years ago and these were sold on a not for profit basis with ALL money made above purchase cost and postage going to N the L!

In case people can't see it it says MY OTHER CAR IS A SE7EN. White letters are OK, but it's the white background paper that doesn't help here.

By the way Kermie the 'everything Louder than everything else' is a Deep Purple quote.

Made In Japan

© 1972 EMI

The Mule

(Blackmore/Gillan/Glover/Lord/Paice)

- Yeah, everything up here, please. And a bit more monitor if you got it. Ah?

-(...everything louder than everything else.)

- Yeah, can we have everything louder than everything else? Right.

Jerry Parker

L7 SVN

1400 Supersport

• 1 month later...

You got my email then Mav *thumbup*

I pressed the button on this and a few other sticky things last night. It will say "MY OTHER CAR IS A SEVEN" on 2 lines, with the 50th Anniversary logo at one end and the Club logo at the other

I'll post availability and ordering info for these and more when I know the lead times and have sorted something else out with Dowlis....

FireBlade pilot and Regalia Manager

Edited to say that they will be normal window sticker size. I'll try to get a piece in March's Low Flying with some nice piccies

Edited by - nickaddison on 7 Feb 2007 13:35:12

• 2 weeks later...

I assume the old logo is now dead a buried.

My 7 (TCTCB) has the old logo on it and if I were to renew the stickers at some point

I think I should try to replicate them or should I use the new logo *confused*

The trouble with the car is it is a piece of club history, it is very tempting to change bits but I feel I shouldn't have such thoughts *nono*

Marc

The CarThe Club Built

Vvvrrrooomm