Click here if you are having website access problems ×

roll up roll up Shedly raffle

Boonie Hound

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

😬 Shhh ... no I didn't!! 😳

Besides I had to make up the 'looking after' timetable as it was - as if a 13 year old's going to diligently feed her rabbit twice a day and clean it out twice a week for 2 months .... that's what Dad's are for!! *tongue*

2 months[/quotes sarcastically] - Boonie, she deserves nothing*

* Whereas I always fed and cleaned out my guinea pig like a good boy *cool*

Waiting for my Christmas LiSt Delivery!

Edited by - GTD on 25 Jan 2007 10:37:23

Awww GTD what was it's name?? Holding a guinea-pig is as difficult as holding wet soap!! 😬

I tried to be a good girl - honest - but she was an evil rabbit and only liked my Dad!! I had some brief moments of joy but in general ownership felt like a 6 year sentence and I spent most of it wishing I'd had rollerskates instead!! ☹️

We had at one point 21 guinea pigs

16 girl pigs lived in a 144sq ft run with a confused wabbit and 5 boy pigs who had a penthouse each

I used to print off Guinea pig recipes to show the boys if they didn't do their mucking out dooties.

The poor old bunny (who only snuffed it just before Christmas) spent some time trying to mount lady pigs and got bitten many times before he got the message. There is a lesson for us all in there *tongue*

All of those original beasts are now gone so my smallest and nicest son is down to 5 pigs and a stance that says "No you can't cook any of my pigs, get your own if you are hungry" That's my boy

Paul

Supercheese R250

Caterham pictures here 😬