Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Monday 18th Orange / mucky A443

7 wonders of the world

Wahay my first spotted.

Had a pre Xmas blat following part of the Big Welsh blat route round Elan and would have been on the home straight by then back toward Solihull. Managed to get round without the roof the whole day but had to was the headlights shortly after you spotted us.

Was with a mate who hasn't got one yet and was expecting to be a passenger all day. Imagine his grin when :

a . I offered him the keys

b. He fitted (he thought he could only get into an SV)

Thanks

R287 Mobile Jaffa Cake- It's black at both ends with a smashing orangey bit in the middle here

so now your left wondering how Santa will get a 7 down the chimney.............. *tongue*

sounds like youv'e been well and truly 'bitten'.......... and you realise ownership is only a partial cure, the infection burrows deep into the soul, and symptoms of 'upgraditis' are usually seen within 3 months of taking delivery 😬 😬 😬

Glad you enjoyed your first outing into real 7 country, and the Welsh sunshine didn't put you off to much *smile* *tongue*

Have already got over the biggest hurdle in that SWMBO has finally agreed that I should have one! Tried an SV over the summer, Monday's jaunt was about me seeing if I could squeeze myself into a normal 7. Strangely I fitted where I wasn't expecting to but the biggest problem was the pedal box - my left ankle is still aching. *thumbdown* Weather was pretty good considering it was a) Wales, b)the third week in December. Still didn't manage the whole Welsh Blat route, will save that for when I finally get my own 7. 😬

Yeah the pedal box is a bit tight, most of us use karting boots, OMP do some for around £30 which certainly helps in that area with narrow soles and ankle padding too!

I had the same issue with Mrs 7wonders, here first ever trip in a 7 was from Millwood on a clear crisp Saturday morning - well below freezing 😳 - I thought the omens wern't good as Mrs 7 wonders is not one for cold climes *eek*, but she loved it, so I specced a heater and reluctantly some doors too, invested in a Windy Took hat and now all's well.

Warm and happy wife = happy world with lots of blatting 😬

She didn't even mind the soaking with got on this years chippy run either!

If your looking to buy through a dealer might be worth giving Jon Vicker a call @ Millwood, whatever from of 7 your interested in you'll find him knowledgable, professional and very reliable *thumbup*