Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Over Glasses goggles from Norm's Bulk Buy

Asspec

Due to having Super sight eye surgery, I no longer have a need for these goggles. I have for sale to 2 pairs of over glasses goggles Brand new never been worn in car, only tried in house to see if they fit over glasses , which they do over mine.

£15.00 per pair inc P&P to uk no offers. They cost me £15.50 inc P&P. I thought I had sold the items but one of the people has not been back with his address so assume he now doesn't want them. They can be scene at www.birzeyewear.com. They come with the following Grey lenses, Clear Lenses and Night time Yellow Lenses are 100% shatterproof and 100% UV protectiion. If no takers here i'll put them on ebay within a week at a higher price to cover costs.

Cheers

Mike

In the event that Mike sells both his pairs and someone else wants a pair I have a pair available too ... they wouldn't fit over my glasses.

Mike,

YHM *thumbup*

Keep off the straight and narrow *tongue* 😬

Edited to say that they would actually fit over my glasses but they pushed the frames into the bridge of my slightly bent nose making wearing them uncomfortable.

Edited by - Nifty on 18 Dec 2006 21:39:40

Allen & Alan7,

I have not received any blatmails from either one of you ,If you'd like to email mikekbailey@hotmail.com hopefully they should get through. Please include your address's in the emails so that I can get them off in the post to you.

Many Thanks

Mike

Sorry Nifty, ( must be this new super or not sight) I missed you out, not on purpose, again also not received your blatmail

Edited by - R17CED on 19 Dec 2006 05:09:28

Edited by - R17CED on 19 Dec 2006 08:29:04