Click here if you are having website access problems ×

RED 04 with silver stripe CRANBROOK

StEVEN

STeven - Twas I, having a blast on the way back from Tenterden (with the missus following in her Golf GTi!!) - Bloody brilliant day for a blast, great fun...!!! - Oh, and I can assure you the hood was down all day - we passed each other at a fair old pace and it was getting dark, so easy mistake to make.

R

Passed my test in 1988, but still I'm learning to drive! here

Didn't spot me then mate 😬 I managed to get out for only half an hour to get some fuel, bottom of A21 just off the Matfield roundabout and had a duel with, guess what, a Delorean just like off back to the bl**dy future, I thought I was seeing things and had to do a double take as I blasted past him on the road down to Lamberhurst, carefully I might add, it was a bit slippey in the shade even at 2.30 😬 *thumbup* He didn't put up much of a challenge though ☹️, guess his flux inducer wasn't working properly *wink*

With Steven's yellow car, I spotted a total of 3 cars today - the green one approaching the roundabout on maidstone road, Goudhurst, and another green one with flaired wings which I followed for a few miles until he turned off in Sissinghurst. Also went out for a blat about 6pm last night, around Tun Wells and Paddock Wood 😬 😬

Passed my test in 1988, but still I'm learning to drive! here

Paul i was out at the same time as you *mad* have you found your phone 🤔 i left messages etc and no reply *mad* *mad* *thumbdown*

that Delorean i've seen before and according to FLYMO it does have a flux capacitor, based in Headcorn apparently *thumbup* 😬 😬

Richard, Crikey was your hood really down just goes to show black pack and the sun in my eyes...very odd i never saw a flesh coloured face...are you black too.............KIDDING!!! *tongue* 😬 😬

Paul let me know what your new mobile number is *tongue* *tongue* 😬 *thumbup*

Saw it *eek* wanted it 😬 was growing old *mad* got it! *thumbup* here

No I haven't found it, think it might be in the wheelie bin with all the leaves I cleared earlier.

Thats the only place it could be that I haven't checked! *mad*

I did blatmail you last night "old boy"

Didn't have the time for a proper blat but I'm itching for a big blat after christmas, wednesday thursday and friday for me. 😬 *thumbup*

Sounds like there could be a good crowd *thumbup*

What does your weather wizard say about those dates *confused*

well your phone is on mate!, as it's ringing!!...ring your mobile and see if the leaves vibrate 😬

i can't do wednesday next week but ok for Thursday & Friday *thumbup* *thumbup* i'm available this weekend too *thumbup* *thumbup*i will check the weather on the metoffice site over the weekend *thumbup*

NOW GO AND FIND YOUR BL@@DY PHONE!! 😬

Saw it *eek* wanted it 😬 was growing old *mad* got it! *thumbup* here