Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Swindon Rollerbarrel Injection for VX 2.0 16V

Marius

I´m selling one of my two Swindon rollerbarrel-injection-kits. Very good condition, just revised by Spiess-Tuning, Germany.

Asking price 2.600 Euros (ca. 1750 GBP)

More details and pictures here.

The ultimate injection system from the factory tuner Swindon.

But Marius's were rebuilt at Speiss, not on your kitchen table 😳 *tongue* 😬

Yours may have been good Peter, but compared to Maruis' they were 'no cigar' *wink*

EFA - Ex Fat Arnie

4 Counties AO and owner of K2RUM The car of two halves with only half an engine.

I thought and still think that this is a fair price for some very nice goodies but thanks for telling everyone that it´s probably not the case just an hour after I posted the advert... *mad*

I can close the topic now, no need to keep it up.

Marius these were posted some time ago also. *thumbup* I was not trying to reduce your product costing. *idea*

I was just saying what i sold mine for. Good luck luck with your sale and yes they do cost a lot from swindons. *eek* *eek* *eek*

R500 Mango Madness

Edited by - Peter T on 18 Dec 2006 00:11:48

Alex, I'd like to see those results if you have them. Marius could get a deal if its very significant!

EFA - Ex Fat Arnie

4 Counties AO and owner of K2RUM The car of two halves with only half an engine.

Edited by - EFA on 24 Dec 2006 12:17:04

Akex I don't disagree with the figures, but the 249bhp is on single injector Weber Alpha and DCOE style bodies. These are (and hence your move to snap up Mr Truemans SRE TB's) not really representative of the figures attainable by other kit which is on the market. I think there is little to pick between a set of top end Jenveys and the SRE bodies other than branding and weight.

EFA - Ex Fat Arnie