Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Digital Cam-Corder (very small JVC)

Rob Morris

Selling my JVC Digital cam-cordercomplete with all leads, mains supply, 3 tapes + 1 head cleaner, remote,soft case and the all important instructions!

Camera is JVC GR-DVX400EG which uses mini DV tapes. Does all the usual features such ad night scope, snapshots, backlight compensation and can be connected to PC.......can't find CD at the moment, but expect download available if all else fails

Camera is in good clean condition (not what I would class as mint, but I'm VERY fusy!!) showing just general signs of use and NO damage.

Looking for £75+post (est £9) before it goes on Ebay. Any questions please email me direct rvmorris@rmorris7.fsnet.co.uk

*cool*

Thanks Tony..trust tha old girl is still clean and keeping you happy?

Simon,

If you want to email me direct then I will scan the instruction book to ensure my following answer is correct. I would say that it has got AV in facillity.......? The camera comes with a lead specified as AV, its a single jack plug that goes into the camera with 3 wires coming out of it......these terminate as din plugs and fit into a plug on scart covering video and audio L & R. The book specifies it as being Audio/Video cable 3.5mm mini plug to RCA plug. Machine also support S Video and PC editing via USB..........still looking for last two cables along with somthing called JLIP for which I have found the lead.....got a good idea where I have left the other cables so fingers crossed.

Again if you would like to email me I will send you a couple of scans along with picture of cameraso you can decide if it's anygood. Certainly would be a great size to plug onto a bullet camera and the condition would mean you didn't have to worry too much........!

Hope this helps....so not very hi tech in my house........mechanical engineer you see! *confused*

I`ve had a look on the JVC site and it seems to have AV out but not AV in. I only really want one so that I can plug a bullet camera into it so unless it has AV in it`s no use to me.

Looks like I`ll pass on this one. Sorry

Simon Bell - Caterham 7 Duratec R

I`ve seen the future.....and it`s powered by duratec Check out the website here