Click here if you are having website access problems ×

105E Cylinder head

Paul Thompson

No problem Paul.

A word of warning:

Be aware that they think that everything should be still priced as it was still the 1960's so the quality of some of the stuff was a bit dubious. They buy components to meet the customer's expectation of price and I think they have no idea if the stuff they sell is good or not. If you know what you are looking at that's OK. I had to send back a cam chain because the pitch of the chain did not match the sprocket. Impossible to fit. Probably a metric chain that was close but not close enough. I ended up using the old one that was in better nick. They also didn't know that the pistons they sold me were desaxe'. I spotted it and know what it means but they didn't.

Keep your eyes on stalks and take good second-hand stuff rather that re-manufactured new stuff that is made who knows where.

Not a critisism. They do a good job at a very affordable price. You have to do the quality control for them. I tend to be a bit/very fussy. But In would rather pay double and have it right. Thankfully we still have people like this selling this stuff, otherwise where would we go?

AMMO