Click here if you are having website access problems ×

permission for schoolboy excitement?

Boonie Hound

Ahhh then you may get the same dead pan reply that I got..something along the lines of...

'See what happens when you are a little out of shape on that bend...lets not follow Stirling's example'

I took that to mean Jesus Boonie watch out we were nearly off into the landscape then.

I don't know whether to be proud or not that people were asking me the name of the corners of Goodwood last night and I could remember them.

Dan - I'm at Gatwick airport at the mo - could do a quick coffee if you're around!

Boonie - I hope you bored them about traction and weight transfer as well! *tongue*

Back to Blighty!

Edited by - GTD on 13 Dec 2006 13:57:00

Give 'em a wash, Paul! *tongue*

The T5 will do nicely - it has no engine in it, so that'll focus the weight nicely on the back axle!

Sadly Mrs GTD is working till about 5pm Dan - when you done in Amberley - could get that train from here if you're there later!

Back in Blighty!

Nope he wasn't in Casiono Roayle, it was the film about his espionage at the HP Factory "For my PIES only"

, but I did like his cameo in "OldMinger" 😬 😬

When I get the mean reds the only thing to do is jump in the 7 ( with applebogies to Audrey)