Click here to contact our helpful office staff ×

Folding engine crane and load leveller

peterg

Selling my Clarke folding engine crane and load leveller as they sit in my garage unused.... they have been used in the past but I don't need them to lift my tiny ickle bike engine out of the racecar and I've stopped playing with other cars now...

Folding engine crane details here

load leveller details here

£120 for both, no offers and no, I can't post them. however, I can probably deliver them circa 40 miles from Basingstoke but any further than that and you'll have to sort out collection *wink* unless you want to pay my fuel for a long haul 😬 *wink*

Mob: 07900 122834 (not after 11pm though please)

Apologies for the delay in replying, we've been a bit busy all day and only just got home!

I'm happy to split the bits between Chris and Martin..... I can drop the crane off to Epsom as my parents live in Croydon so you're sort of on the way there *wink*

Martin, if you pay towards the postage... the leveller weighs 6kgs 😳 so Royal Mail Parcel Post will be about a tenner according to their website *wink*

Shall we say Crane £105 delivered to Epsom and the Leveller £20 inc Parcel Post delivery?

Blatmail me with your answers and addresses/contact details etc and I'll try to organise something before Christmas *wink*