Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Respray - What Colour?

Mrs. Doyle

I've finally decided to get rid of those awful clams *thumbup*

This will leave me with a load of rivet/screw holes up the sides of the 7 so I'm going to get a complete respray. *smile*

I quite fancy something different, none of that BRG, yellow or 'polished' aluminium. Any suggestions? 🤔

I want to keep the blue leather though...

Dry-sumped White Supersprint with poncey blue leather *smile*

😬 😬 😬

This place is full of nothing but imposters *eek*

Nice to see the "real" Ash Bailey back after his time in the jungle *thumbup* *thumbup* Well done Ash, better than we all thought.

(For those of you who don't know Ash Bailey is just one of David Guest's guises while he is trying to go un-noticed in the UK. He seem so at ease in Cinderford *tongue*)

Dry-sumped White Supersprint *smile*

Not so much "Jungle" Strongy....

I've been "oooop North". It's fecking awful up there; whippet farms, pidgeon lofts, flat-cap factories..... *eek*

Mind you, you can still get seven pints of Guinness ( *thumbup*) and a three course meal and get change from a fiver! (And a good blow from the village tom! 😳)

K16 00C - The MANGO Handbag

No, you're getting me mixed up with Bailey, I kew you'd drunk too much snake bite and black on that night out with the South Wales club.

Bailey is the one who looks like David Guest, I'm the one with the bright orange hair - remember *wink*

Dry-sumped White Supersprint *smile*