Click here to contact our helpful office staff ×

Grads Car - Northbound on M40

Frying Pan

Probably was too cold to notice (or wrestling to keep my hat on...)! - I was on my way from Caterham to Macclesfield

I thought someone in Caterham recognised me and waved back - but figured a few seconds later that were just letting me know I'd left an indicator on! Is this a service all Caterham pedestrians are trained to perform!? *smile*

Moving at walking pace along a main road near to home a few weeks back a white van (isn't it always!) pulled out in front of me for no reason. light was running out, as was my petrol, and my patience. for the first time in my life I gave an exasperated arm movement (nothing rude you understand). His look of shock seemed genuine. Imagine my pain when I noticed the dreaded left indicator of mine was stilll winking away from the previous junction.

So, on a related note, does anyone know an arm movement for "i am so sorry, please forgive me, you were quite right to pull out, i am a muppet"?

maybe its homers "doh":

http://images.google.co.uk/images?q=homer%20doh

Andy

Think I may have spotted you at Oxford services on the M40 on Saturday afternoon too? I certainly saw a Grads car filling up with petrol when I was there (in the tin top) and I also think it was your name on the side, but I completely forgot to post a spotted on here! 😳